By Kimmiko - 04/06/2009 12:17 - Germany

Today, I was driving on the motorway when a cop car made me stop. It was a routine check and when they said "Have you been drinking?" of course I said no. To that, my 6 year old sitting in the back screamed "Yes she did! She's lying I saw her drink!" I had drunk a milkshake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 111 192
You deserved it 7 167

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jeremymg91 0

Sucks for you.. can't really punish her though.. I didn't understand that "drinking" was an alcohol term when I was younger either.

ladycoyote 0

Ah, children. Reason #8672 why I'll never have any. :)

Comments

haha you did drink a beverage and your son didn't know any better i guess... and if you didn't drink any alcohol then your kid couldn't of got you in any trouble ummmmm... i could go for a milkshake right now ;)

stephy_fml 0

Woa that's great !!! Kids Always sell you out for something you never do

I would smack the shit out of my child!!!!!!!

unless your milkshake had some baileys in it, i'm sure you passed the sobriety test.

vcjesusfreak 0

This must be fake. A police officer needs to have a reason to pull you over i.e. a moving violation. Otherwise the driver had wiskey plates, which would make this a big fml. To drive drunk with a kid under 16 gives you a much harder fine, if he had wiskey plates the cop really would have checked him out after that.

Omg hahahaha that's ****** up LOL...kids lol....I feel for u though!

Awe, that's not bad. Pretty funny, though.

LSeb 0

I hope everyone here learned a lesson from this. Use a condom.

I_Am_The_Edge 4

Ahaha little kids and their misunderstandings.