By chanclepants - 27/01/2010 13:35 - France

Spicy
Today, I was letting my boyfriend of 4 years tie me up and do stuff to me. After finishing on my face, he then left. My parents had to untie me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 534
You deserved it 14 094

Same thing different taste

Comments

mowmowlife 21

That's terrible. But were you in your parent's house? How else would they have come? If that was the case, grody. I hope you immediately broke up with him like the angry strike of godly thunder on his ass.

Wow......just wow. Definitely FYL OP, also YDI for letting him tie you up like that. Unless it was someone I was dating for at least 2 years minimum I wouldn't even consider it myself.....I damn sure would have trust issues with getting tied up like that, especially without any ways of untying myself. Also, FY Parents lives, I could only imagine how utterly soul shuddering that was for them, Especially your father. But, look on the bright side OP, after having to come home & finding their daughter was willingly tied up, needing help, fully exposed, looking like a cheap ****, with an entire face full (which I'm sure by that point had time to spread & run to cover everything from the neck up) of man juice.....I'm sure that was the all time lowest opinion they could have of you period. So, on the bright side, there's really not too terribly much else you could do in life that would disappoint your parents any more than they were at that moment. Nowhere to go but up from there. I would definitely dump his ass though, you can't really get more ****** up than that. Even though YDI, sorry OP, I'm sure that was an extremely horrible scarring experience.

Just re-read the FML pertaining to they had been together for four years, so I retract my statement of being with someone longer than 2 years before trying something like that ..that just makes it even more ****** up... It's hard to believe that you could be with someone that damn long & they would betray your trust & do you like that. Definitely FYL OP.

Your ex boyfriend of four wasted years, I would say.

that is so gross and embarrassing. lol. I'm sorry.

I laughed so much at this. thst sucks so much he just left like that though. ...what was his reason? I hope to.god you do a follow up

You don't even want to know what I want to say.

I can only imagine the expression on their face when they saw yours