By Arrgh - 27/05/2009 07:11 - United Kingdom

Today, I was on webcam with someone and the conversation died so I said "brb". I sat there for five minutes not realising I had left my webcam on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 934
You deserved it 79 951

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mata_Hari 0

Idiot. -(Edit, and they didn't say anything during those five minutes?...)

Comments

Here's some random excuses I thought of for you: "I had to write an important email to my teacher" "I was installing something" "I was reading something important and didn't want anyone talking to me" "I was going over some papers on my desk" (If it's not obvious what you were doing, it works) I've brb'd many times while I still sat there, webcam or not, because I had to do something at my desk.

Shmoopie4 0

Don't see how this is FML-worthy, but it definitely is a fail. As ashamed as you may be, it seems like the other person didn't even notice you were gone. Hmm. I didn't realize webcams were still 'in vogue'...I thought that was a late 90's thing.

calicokitea 0

I mean this isn't FML worthy, I totally agree with #108. Unless you were doing something....slightly odd and being watched at the same time.

lololol thats blooody funnnny XP dw it happens!

that's the part where you say "oh sorry, I was watching some funny sh** on youtube"

#108, alot of people i know and/or have talked to on msn use webcams. i dont know if they use it much where your from. but they definitely arent a 'late 90's' thing.

Who cares? BRB doesn't always mean you're GOING somewhere, sometimes it just means you're busy doing something

They probably thought you didn't want to talk to them anyway.

I do that ;) ... Only sometimes when I have something better to do but only on testing! Never on webcam! Kinda hypocritical but... YDI