By rayraydayday - 21/03/2015 04:25 - United States - Englewood

Today, I was wearing a new tank top that was really cute. I later was talking to an attractive guy and thought he was giggling at me because he thought I was being cute and funny. I then realized he was giggling at the fact that I'd only shaved one armpit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 302
You deserved it 11 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm wondering how many times you must have lifted your arms, for him to realize it.

Don't feel bad, sometimes you're overtired in the morning and don't really pay attention to what you're doing, hop out, and not even realize you hadn't done everything you wanted to. Just check from now on and hope it doesn't happen again.

Comments

hoosiergirl94 31

I've totally done that before!!! But YDI bc you have no one to blame but yourself

dragonladiesfire 19

At least he has a sense of humor. Quirky is definitely better than trying to be perfect. it's natural to have hair anyways. :)

You were right the first time. Shaving only one armpit *is* being cute and funny - at least in a quirky, adorkable, Zooey Deschanel way. I doubt he put you on the "undateable" list as a result of your mistake, so no harm done.

Are you sure that was why he was laughing? I can't imagine many people noticing that? Armpit hair isn't necessarily very obvious.

Did he make any sasquatch or wookie references? If not chances are you're the only one that noticed.

gobiteme2 34

Look at it this way OP you're half way there

Sorry OP, you're not cute. He did find you funny though

amileah13 26

We've all been there OP! At least it wasn't even more mortifying like you wore cute shorts and your tampon string was hanging out. Yikes! Laugh it off op hopefully he understood :)

At least he was paying attention to you. :)