By Tara - 01/05/2011 00:19 - United States

Today, I went tanning for 15 min at my gym. When I got out no one was there, all of the lights were off, and the alarm started going off. Turns out the people working forgot about me, locked up, and left me there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 476
You deserved it 5 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess it's proof that fake baking is ridiculous

FMLandurstoo 9

you were so hot so the smoke detector went off

Comments

70 is right without UV there would be no tanning effect, the UV is intentionally let out of the light bulb in safe doses but over time you can get skin cancer

Nevaeh23 0

if you want to get a tan so bad then how about going out in the actual sun instead of using a tanning bed !

Looks like you're one of those dumb ass people who comes in 10-15 minutes before closing and stays for 25. You deserve it for not checking to see what time the gym closes, you stupid ****!

Could be that the person working there thought there was nobody in there and decided to close early because he or she had somewhere to be and figured nobody would find out. And just because they're supposed to check everything before they go they might be a lazyass and not bother.

Maybe he's talking about dancing like an idiot in front of the camera that's what I would do =D I don't think that's against the law since they locked you in.

on the contrary, they didnt forget about you, you forgot about them n when they close. ydi

TraceCase_ 19

I just meant you might get charged for doing whatever you wanted in a store for the night, i.e. eating their food, playing with toys, trying on clothes, ect... The type of shenanigans that might leave a store a mess. Assuming it wouldn't be your dream come true to be locked inside a gym for the night. More like a department store where there is actually fun shit to do.

I call bullshit on this, I don't care where you are, no store, hair salon, gym, tanning salon, etc is going to be completely shut down at closing time. The doors might be locked, but there will always be at least one person, usually the closing manager, still there counting money and sending in the end-of-day reports. If, and that's a BIG freaking IF, this is a true story, you totally deserved it for being the asshole that goes in at the very last minute expecting the poor employees to stick around while you do your thing. Note to EVERYONE: do NOT go into any place of business within 15 minutes before closing unless you can do whatever you have to do in 2-5 minutes. It will make the world a happier place.