By eeelise5296 - 01/03/2012 20:39 - United States

Today, my boyfriend sent me a picture. In the mirror I could see a bra and thong sitting on his bed. They weren't mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 424
You deserved it 3 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Perhaps they belong to his sister, Brittany.

Maybe he bought them for you as a gift :)

Comments

What a dumbass. Epic fail on his part. Take a picture and in the background make sure you have a pair of boxers and some guy clothes and see if he gets the hint.

drawmesunshine 17

If he's that big a dumbass, he won't notice. :/

Or maybe OP could not be petty? Maybe just confront him and work it out.

What if it was laundry day and they were just set there because some other clothes where being put away? Don't automatically assume. does he have a sister?

boundbytheanimus 9

I don't know about you, but I definitely don't just leave my panties and bras all over my brother's bedroom.

Boyfriend: Baby, those are my sister's! OP: You don't have a sister. Boyfriend: I mean my mother's! OP: Your mother is 8 sizes too big for them. Boyfriend: Uh, they're a gift for you? OP: I'm 2 sizes too small. Boyfriend: Umm...they're mine? OP: You're an idiot. It's over.

Well now that you've run through all the possibilities...

thatonetroll 0
juliajealousyy 1

Don't automatically assume he's cheating, though..

agm77 9

Because I sneak into guys houses and leave my panties there just to mess with their girlfriends.