By Mmkay1515 - 13/11/2012 03:47 - United States - Plainfield

Today, my brother decided to join me on my first date. Not only did he answer the door with a bat, he also got inside the car and sat next to my date, pushing me to the back. He stayed the entire time, and walked me back to the house. My mom laughed and gave him $20. It was a dare. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 637
You deserved it 2 704

Mmkay1515 tells us more.

Mmkay1515 21

Perhaps I should clarify here, for all of those that are wondering. I did, in fact, tell my brother various times to leave. I even tried to ditch him a couple of times Clearly you underestimate the power of an over protective older brother who is being offered money.

Top comments

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

My guess is there isn't going to be a second date.

Do the same thing to him on his next date, pay back.

Comments

My brother wouldn't need a dare. He'd be at the door in full military dress with his Korean swords.

Wow, this actually happened in the US? It has the UK written all over it. I weep at your pain OP.

Your mom is a bitch & your bro is a brat. Hopefully, he'll have a first date with someone soon. You probably won't be able to do what he did as he'll be going to pick her up, but suely you can find some way to embarass the shit out of him. The guy must really like you considering that he still took you anywhere.

ok js you dont know op's mom she could be the nicest mom in the world and just pulling what she sees as an inocent prank there isnt sufficent information to call her mom a bitch and i doubt op would appretiate anyone calling her mom a bitch (other than her)

My brother would do that to me haha, he's really protective over his little sister though. Haha

NagainaFier 16

If he calls for a second date, that boy (or girl?) has balls of steel.

Man what kinda sick dare did they get that from? Some people are assholes sometimes so some times you gotta just get used to it... That's it.....................................

I would have been so mad if my brother did that. I probably would've punched him.

CamdenMarie 6

If that had been my brother, I would have been like "******, get out of here!" We're very close.

lmao. That is too funny. But If that guy wants to go on a second date with you then good for him.