By Mmkay1515 - 13/11/2012 03:47 - United States - Plainfield

Today, my brother decided to join me on my first date. Not only did he answer the door with a bat, he also got inside the car and sat next to my date, pushing me to the back. He stayed the entire time, and walked me back to the house. My mom laughed and gave him $20. It was a dare. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 637
You deserved it 2 704

Mmkay1515 tells us more.

Mmkay1515 21

Perhaps I should clarify here, for all of those that are wondering. I did, in fact, tell my brother various times to leave. I even tried to ditch him a couple of times Clearly you underestimate the power of an over protective older brother who is being offered money.

Top comments

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

My guess is there isn't going to be a second date.

Do the same thing to him on his next date, pay back.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

Maybe they just don't like the person she's dating, for legitimate reasons. OP sounds like a minor. I can't imagine an adult allowing stuff like this.

LOL! What did you do to your mom to have her get your brother after you? I think this is hilarious coming from a mother's perspective, but not from yours bc I still remember being 16! I can only imagine what my husband is going to do to our daughter to embarrass her...hope he doesn't see this FML!

_charliebrown_ 3

Lol that's awesome. So what your guy might be a little freaked, once it's explained he should find it hilarious.

There would be a missing personas report out on my brother if he ever tried something like that(luckily mine is only 2, so I don't think I have to worry).

Sounds like something my dad will pay me to do.

your date must really like you to stay through the whole date, but then again he's probably a wimp for not standing up for y'all and just simply ask your brother to leave. The OP also needs a backbone and just tell her brother to F off

At least he isn't insane enough to do it unprovoked?

IceColdSnow 11