By drkate25 - 04/06/2013 16:28 - United States - Enfield

Today, my cats were making a ton of noise rolling around and fighting over their toys, and I yelled for them to knock it off. When they looked up at me, their "toy" ran away. Not a toy, but a real mouse. It's been 2 hours, and I still can't find it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 473
You deserved it 11 824

drkate25 tells us more.

They were definitely playing! They did catch it again, ironically enough, in this little pop-up 'mouse hunt' toy tent thing. I managed to trap it and get it outside safely, though they miss their toy.

Top comments

Just more proof that cats are smarter than people and will someday take over the world.

AnthonyWheeler15 24

Don't worry, it probably thinks of you as it's savior. You are a god now.

Comments

Obey_StudBoii 23

Hopefully they'll catch it again. If they bring you the carcass, be sure to praise them. I've never been prouder of a cat than when my ginger caught and killed a rather large mouse, placed it outside my bedroom door, and meowed until I came to see. If it's in the house, it'll keep coming back if you try releasing it outdoors, so a good mouser is one of the better solutions.

Kc1001 14

Oh my God! It's under your bed! Watch Out!

Sounds like your cats were ganging up to teach that little asshole a lesson for getting in your place, before killing it. And you interrupted them. Congrats. It's dying, and will likely die somewhere unseen and stink up the place.

sarahcroy20 12

Eventually they'll find it again. The problem is that they'll play with it for hours. It's quite sadistic.