By satega - 10/12/2012 19:07 - United States - Smithville

Today, my family went on a family trip without me. Their reason for not bringing me? My older sister wanted extra legroom during the drive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 179
You deserved it 1 941

satega tells us more.

Op here. Figured I'd add this tidbit, the ride originally consisted of me, my mother, my sister and my mothers boyfriend. So it really wasn't s family trip at all in ether end.

Top comments

Sinamoi 18

Then she can ride on the roof where she can have all the legroom she wants.

Don't know about you. But I'd rather be at home doing what I want, than stuck in a car with my family including a sister who needs that much leg room. whole home personal space expansions for the win.

Comments

U_GotitDude 18

That's what I'd do. Catch the house on fire and they sure as hell would never leave you out of a family trip again!

Throw a huge party. When they come back, you say that they left you a bunch of "legroom", so you had some fun!!

Trash your sister's room and make her angry. They left you.

Your parents let your sister get away with that shit? They deserve to be stuck with each other on a long trip. Pray for lots of long traffic jams and enjoy the Hell out of your time alone! :D

Whistlee 8

She could sit at home with all the legroom in the world...

You should use up all your mustard. When they get back and see they have no mustard, they'll be in a living hell.

On the contrary, I guess if you went on that trip, it wouldn't make you happy. So, to view this point, your life is not **** one.

doglover100 28

Your parents are idiots. I'd rather be home though. You're home alone you can do what you want