By satega - 10/12/2012 19:07 - United States - Smithville

Today, my family went on a family trip without me. Their reason for not bringing me? My older sister wanted extra legroom during the drive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 179
You deserved it 1 941

satega tells us more.

Op here. Figured I'd add this tidbit, the ride originally consisted of me, my mother, my sister and my mothers boyfriend. So it really wasn't s family trip at all in ether end.

Top comments

Sinamoi 18

Then she can ride on the roof where she can have all the legroom she wants.

Don't know about you. But I'd rather be at home doing what I want, than stuck in a car with my family including a sister who needs that much leg room. whole home personal space expansions for the win.

Comments

When you have your party, REMEMBER TO HOOK UP THE DOLL! And don't forget the bras on your head.

Capt_Oblivious 10

Genius. For those that get this reference.

astralvagan 20

EsWell, now is the time to eat all their food and order pay-per-view movies....

vic55jets 13

I'd rather stay home alone than go on a boring road trip.

That's just plan awful. I'm so sorry your family are assholes

Fake enthusiasm. Then the entire trip they'll wonder what shindig they're missing back home.

Well then that's not a "family" trip. Your sister sounds like a brat. FYL indeed.

stop sitting in the footwell between your sister's legs then.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Your sister is a bitch and your parents are idiots for allowing that.

At least you have the whole house to yourself. You have freedom to do anything you want now!!!

Does she have a broken leg or something?