By satega - 10/12/2012 19:07 - United States - Smithville

Today, my family went on a family trip without me. Their reason for not bringing me? My older sister wanted extra legroom during the drive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 179
You deserved it 1 941

satega tells us more.

Op here. Figured I'd add this tidbit, the ride originally consisted of me, my mother, my sister and my mothers boyfriend. So it really wasn't s family trip at all in ether end.

Top comments

Sinamoi 18

Then she can ride on the roof where she can have all the legroom she wants.

Don't know about you. But I'd rather be at home doing what I want, than stuck in a car with my family including a sister who needs that much leg room. whole home personal space expansions for the win.

Comments

winkydog4056 16

Older sis sounds like a whiny princess bitch. Parents....f'd up. OP, enjoy the break. Throw a rager, run around the house naked.

shrdlu 28

Go through the whole house, especially your sister's bedroom. You should be able to find enough blackmail material to last you a few years. If your sister's room has any contraceptives, tamper with them.

You can move all your sisters stuff out of her room while she's gone, and say: "we needed a little extra space in this house".

I call bullshit on this whole FML. No family can ever be that heartless, especially on a FAMILY trip.

Time for a huge party (since your family asked for it by being complete jerks)! If you're looking for some payback on your sister, don't forget to lock your own bedroom door and leave your sister's door wide open so that people are welcome to have sex on her bed.

If you're willing to face the grounding of a lifetime, don't forget to distribute fliers for your party at school and make sure everyone knows about it...just hide the valuables first.

wier0901 1

Next time tell them you need the leg room so they leave your sister home alone.