By Pennepestoem - 05/01/2013 19:07 - Philippines - Makati

Today, my friend and I were trying out a site on which you talk to strangers using a mic and webcam. We came across a cute guy, who said to my friend, "Tell the fat guy to move." He was referring to me. I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 743
You deserved it 5 828

Pennepestoem tells us more.

Hey this is the op. lol to #57 i have 38 d cup so i think yeah that's the reason. And i dont have a moustache it's just that i have a curvy body structure but really dont look like a man and i was also wearing a gray loose jacket at that time and yes my friend did stick up for me. Funny comments lol

Top comments

laya_fml 26

We talked about this! You should have shaved the mustache.

I'm not sure why I getting visions of you saying "Okay", and breaking out into some obscure dance singing "I like to move it, move it"...

Comments

People like that aren't worth your time. He was using one of those sites too-he shouldn't be insulting people.

He sounds like an idiot. Hope your friend stuck up for you on that one.

Well sir, you are projecting your image on a website and although the response was somewhat rude, it is probably blatantly honest. Not to break your teenage heart, but one, you may still blossom into a beautiful young woman or maybe this is an opportunity to take a look at your style.

Or maybe this is an opportunity to take a look at how effed up and superficial our society is. As marylin Monroe once said something amoung the lines of "You're not ugly, society is." Just thought I would share my small bit of wisdom

VXHavoc 3

You mean share her random bit of wisdom, right?

Mister_Triangle 21

I hate to break it to you, but not everyone can be beautiful. As nice as it sounds to think otherwise, there's evolutionary reasons why people are perceived as attractive and unattractive. Society isn't the problem, mother nature is just cruel. And that's what it takes for life to survive. You can blame other people and live in perpetual misery, or you can accept that some things cannot be changed and make your own happiness.

89- thank you, that needed to be said. I find it funny how on every FML where OP gets called ugly, everybody tries to say "Nah, don't worry, you're not ugly." No, guys, unfortunately some people will be ugly. That's just how life is.

89 - There are "evolutionary reasons why some people are perceived as attractive or unattractive"? That has to be one of the most absurd things I have ever read on this website. Perceptions of beauty vary between different cultures, time periods, even from person to person. So, no, it's not an evolutionary thing. It is society. It is true that not everyone will be considered beautiful by whatever their particular society's standards are, but that's no reason to be straight-up rude about it.

Well there's a variation on the theme. Usually it's the other type of dick on those sites.

This is why you don't chat to random guys through webcam.

I'd guess Omegle, there are some sick people on there, I remember the one time I went there, I was going through different people, I saw more penises that day then I wanted to see lol

There are just as many penii on chatroullette

All you ever see on those sites are penises anyway.. You aren't missing out.

maddietheninja 6

Happens to me a lot, sorry about the jerk