By fishtities - 13/08/2015 02:01

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me. I was depressed so I went to the only bar in town. When I asked for a drink, I found out she works there as the bartender. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 026
You deserved it 6 083

fishtities tells us more.

OP here. We had been together for over a year now. Turns out she had been cheating on me for a month and decided to brake things off with me. The reason I didnt know she was the bartender there was because she was recently hired and since I dont usually go there nor did she tell me, I didnt know.

Top comments

How did you not know your girlfriend was a bartender?

nitrog100 21

1. Not knowing where your girlfriend works is not a good sign. 2. As a lesbian in a town with only one bar, I'm guessing life is not going to be easy for you.

Comments

How do you not know where you girlfriend works?

Maybe that's why she broke up with you. Maybe she felt like you guys didn't know each other enough

YDI. How did you not know what her job is?

Yeah, right. You totally didn't know EVERYBODY who work in the only bar in town. Not to speak of the fact you didn't know where your GF worked. YDI. In small towns everybody knows everybody. Bet your neighbours knew a month ago that you will be dumped.

rabbi1010 29

op actually answered. maybe if you read the comments before posting your own...

bnbhimp 10

Probably a recent change and quite possibly the motivation behind the breakup.

That explains her breaking up with you if you don't even know where she works.

Just so u all know, OP already did a follow up to the first comment. May want to read it before commenting. Just Sayin.

Seems like you need to invest more time into your future relationships.