By Teh_dw33bin4tor - 15/03/2012 12:12 - Australia

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me. She said it's a good thing, because it was a "mutual decision", and that while she wouldn't mind staying together, I was the one who wanted to split, and she respected my decision. I wish I had been a part of this delusional conversation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 357
You deserved it 2 525

Teh_dw33bin4tor tells us more.

Hey, I am kind of astounded this made the front page, but I also realized that I wasn't logged in when I created and submitted this. I'm the OP. I should have phrased this better, but I was running out of room to create the FML. The actual story is that she flat-out broke up with me, and then went around and told all my friends, which happen to also be her friends too, that it was a mutual break-up, but it was my decision for the most part that split us apart, which effectively framed me as the "bad-guy". When I confronted her on it, she first denied telling her (our) friends this, then changed her story to "she couldn't think of what to say". All this while her new "boyfriend" (of 1 day) was helping her move out of my apartment. Sorry for the confusion in the phrasing.

Top comments

Don't forget to remind her of the $50,000 that she promised to give you at the end of that conversation. If she gets to make shit up, so do you.

Well, I guess at least now you won't have to be part of any more delusional conversations with her...

Comments

Lol I know that girl except it happen to me in high school.

RedPillSucks 31

If she wanted your opinion, she would have given it to you... oh, wait..., she did.

she's probably insane or just an asshole. your better off without her.

Count yourself lucky. Sounds like you dodged an insane delusional bullet.

maybe you acted like you didnt want to be with her and thats why she said that. maybe you were avoiding or ignoring her too much.

skyeyez9 24

She had a break up convo with her split personality.

megapeyt 17

Hey could be worse dude ^_^ you could have married her then had to go through this crap

Dude be glad shes gone, the bitch is insane!

That's like the epic form of reverse psychology. -_-

ToppsyTurvy 0

If she really thinks that u didn't lose much...