By jasmith - 18/11/2012 07:45 - United States - Addison

Today, my girlfriend claimed she was a Viking because she's pale and has blond hair. She also warned me that if I piss her off she'll go 'berserk' on me. She demonstrated by smacking me in the nuts with a wooden spoon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 048
You deserved it 3 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess she pillaged and plundered your balls.

lelo007 11

Kindly take the wooden spoon from her and return the favor by whacking her in the forehead with it.

Comments

Any woman who intentionally smacks you in the nuts should become an ex-girlfriend.

my girlfriend has done it before, but she kissed it better xD

alphatoomega 21

Unless you enjoy that kind of thing...

missababgaga 19

Well as long as she's worth it to you, get some protective equipment to keep on standby for when she goes berserk in the future!

If you're going to correct one part of a comment, correct it all.

My brother thinks he's a Viking for those reasons, and the fact he enjoys the cold. I'm thinking my brother and this nut would be a match made in heaven!

A nut who likes to abuse her boyfriend's nuts.

I dunno if I'm just tired, but I laughed hard at your predicament. This has been added to my fav's. FYL dude, hope the nuts recover.

PsychoBitch666 8

Tell her if she keeps pretending she's one of us, I will personally hunt her down and feed her to my polar bear.

cutiepie292929 18

You can say you are one too! As the Vikings traveled to England rapped and pillaged the towns so even if ur another hair colour you could be one too!

dreamer9614 3

Didn't know Vikings rapped. Do they sound like 50 or more Eminem? Just please don't tell me they sound like Nicki Minaj.....

Minaj doesn't rap. It's just drunken babbling sped up.