By randomjulz - 16/06/2011 03:53 - United States

Today, my husband asked me to come see his turd. After I said no, he said, "What kind of wife are you?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 275
You deserved it 9 977

Same thing different taste

Top comments

come see this hairy ******...no.. what kind of husband are you?

maybe he was hiding your gift in there. so inconsiderate of you.

Comments

chui281 0

your a bad wife! your husband was trying to open up to you and yet you ignored him and putted him on this site! your a horrible wife!

turds are awesome i tell my wife all the time to check out my turds. you only say come check out my turd if its worth checking out. so your husband must have had a good. he proba lybwanted to show you that his turd looked like obama, a piece of shit!

goliatron 9

A woman should not only bask in the VISUAL glory of her husband's turd, but in the OLFACTORY glory. Take a whiff, hun, or be divorced!

dorkychick 0

my fiancé talks to me while I do anything on the toilet but calls me creepy if I talk to him when he is peeing. He says it's different cause he stands....

If you were my wife, I would have divorced you after that. And then told you to make me a sandwich.

ImNoSuperman13 0

your husband sounds like he could be my best friend

hahaha, this just made me laugh out loud. men are brilliant sometimes!

epicepidural 2

just spit in his face why dont ya.. people these days. you all make me sick.