By anonymous1 - 14/06/2009 00:43 - United States

Today, my sister and I got fitted for bridesmaid's dresses. It was pretty sheer material, so I took off my bright pink thong and left it on the changing room hanger. As I was looking at myself in the mirror, a woman came out of the room holding my thong. She had tried it on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 677
You deserved it 11 004

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gingermonster16 0

Eww that's vile. For the both of you.

Why would someone try on a random pair of undies left in a fitting room.... Wouldn't you notice that they are used?? At least you noticed that she tried them in. Imagin her wearing them and leaving them where she found it o.o

Comments

ohheykiwi 2

Do people not know you're not supposed to try on underwear at stores? FHL for being such a dumbass.

jncwmnd 0

#10 & #13..it would be obvious that you're a guy..no girl feels the need to post "I like wearing girl clothes" it's a little obvious OP..ew! who the hell would try on a thong thats just laying there since I highly doubt you put it on a hanger (and even if you had, thongs arent sold on hangers so thats just weird)....did you get them back? (even if you had, i wouldnt wear them again, im more curious wondering if the lady bought them)

10001110101 0

thats not a F your life... thats a F HER life... sucks to be her... and you if she had crabs...lol

First off congrats on being able to pull off a thong, hopefully u look good in it, second my mom says thanks for letting her keep it after trying it on!

YDI for taking off your underwear to try on a dress, I mean, seriously. What kind of person does that? That's just plain gross.

justmyluck1212 0

I hope u told her you had genorrhea But I agree with previous posts, going commando while trying on clothes is just as sick as someone trying in ur undies. Well @ least u weren't trying on jeans or anything.

YDI, you go to try on your bridesmaid's dress (it was a fitting) so you must of had some idea that pink thong was not going to be the best choice of underwear. Then you try on the dress that some poor swine will then have to alter, without underwear. Not much sympathy.

happygoluckyhh 0

I feel so bad for you. There are more dumbasses out there then you would think. She didn't notice there wasn't a tag? What an idiot!

happygoluckyhh 0

Also, to all the people that claim her going commando is sick...it's not. As the OP said, it was a sheer dress so she wanted to check out her bootie in the mirror and decide what kind of underwear, if she were to buy that dress, she would wear to the wedding.