By MCKilllerrr - 18/01/2011 05:05 - United States

Today, the girl I really liked started talking to me, so I asked her out on a date. After waiting an hour at the theatre, I texted her asking where she was. She replied with, "Oh! You were serious about the date?!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 780
You deserved it 3 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a bitch. Who would joke about asking someone on a date?

FYLDeep 25

It takes you an hour to speak up if someone doesn't show up?

Comments

FYLDeep 25

It takes you an hour to speak up if someone doesn't show up?

I was wondering the same thing! After five minuetes I would've been texting her...

FYLDeep 25

I'm almost surprised they weren't talking about it earlier before he left.

rallets 22

maybe not five minutes tho, seems desperate

Yea it makes no sense! Pft, it's not being desperate, I just lack patience :D Though, for a first date, I guess I would wait the extra five and give him ten minutes, luckily I never had to test that theory out!

Waiting an hour for a girl shows you're a gentleman and polite for waiting around for her that long, not desperate.

What a bitch. Who would joke about asking someone on a date?

triniwi 0

who would joke about that she's a bitch dont ever ask her again

Qluz 3

oh hey! ill be your movie buddy next time! we can see tangled :)

If she's not even gonna go on a date with him, I think screwing her is out of the question.

Not quite. There's always the option of roofies.

MrBrightside21 20

Yeah, but then they might miss their friend's wedding and get punched in the face by Mike Tyson...

havoc1331 0

noooo, we don't slap women... That's a no, no. :)

geez what a bitch. make sure you spread around what she did to make her look bad.