Tripping

By Blank - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my new step-dad proposed to my mom during a family trip to Wal-Mart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 952
You deserved it 4 237

Same thing different taste

Comments

skyeyez9 24

Alot of my friends and myself sometimes shop at Wal-Mart. And my best friend I met here in colorado, is married to a multi millionaire and walmart is one of her favorite places to shop.

gusgus36 5

hahaha how lame! did the ring come from walmart too? lol

Hahahahaha how romantic?? Well let's look at the bright side...atleast it was in walmart and not in a bathroom or something loll

What's better: it was caught on camera. http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?p=9281

how's this a fml? **** her life for having a anti-romance husband.

Soo.... did he take your Mom ring shopping - seeing they were already in Wal-Mart?

Rwoem13 0

classy, wa the ring from wal-mart too?!

Anaxes 5

Hmmmm... I "don't" live in Australia and I play WoW. Those are some assumptions there. Nice one. Too bad they're wrong. When you Assume, you make an Ass out of you, and an ass out of me. There are a total of 0 Starbucks in my city. You however appear to be an American, so I believe your opinion of my nationality is invalid. Fun Fact: There are more obese people in America than there are people (Everybody) in Australia. You're one fake sentient being there.

obviously some people don't have stepdads so they wouldn't understand: if you hate your step dad, it's really hard to live with them. fights, crying, complaining and everything pisses you off. I would know so even though she's not getting married, she's gunna have to live with for the next whatever years.