Birthday Girl

By Anonymous - 14/05/2009 17:43 - United States

Today, it's my birthday. I got just three calls all day. The first one was my fiancé, saying he wanted his ring back. The second one was my best friend, confessing to me that she had been sleeping with my fiancé for the past three months. The third was the dentist's office, to sing me a happy birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 413 726
You deserved it 21 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xyzstephzyx 0

best friend...? Yeah, right. punch her in the mouth, that *****. happy birthday!

Aetius_fml 0

At least you have a cool dentist

Comments

youfailatlife 0

You can legally keep the ring. Engagement rings are considered a contract in anticipation of a marriage. Whoever breaks the "contract" forfeits the ring. And be sure to hide that shit! My ex-fiance broke into my house to get back his ring before flying across country to marry a fat Filipino bitch he had been cybersexing for months.

Wow... happy birthday! But wow... kick your fiance in the balls, and your best friend in the shins.

im so sorry that really sucks!!! what a jackass fiance and a bitch friend!

Awww, thats the worst one in a while! Happy Birthday! Oh and it's customary to keep the ring when the man that gave it to you is a cheating man hoe. Keep it, pawn it, use the money to treat yourself!

OWNED Attention ***** is ***** for attention from strangers.

Awww!! That really, really sucks x( Happy birthday though!! And keep the ring. Cheating on you and the asking for it back...what an asshole. And #55, that SUCKS!! I'm sooo sorry :(

rae_94 0

that was so WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS except the bestfriend part.but i say we get their idea you go knock on the guys door and punch him in the ball and when he says why youll say YOU KNOW WHY !jaja HAPPY BIRTHDAY if you want to feel better go have a one night stand=]!

Ouch... well, happy birthday anyways! Things can only get better from here on out if you had such a bad start. It has to balance out eventually.