By Anonymous - 06/03/2011 00:30 - United States

Today, while sleeping, I heard an explosion. My neighbor then knocked on my door and informed me that he had just hit my car with shrapnel from a cannon. Not only do I not have a car to drive, but I also have to put this claim on my insurance due to my neighbor being on welfare. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 580
You deserved it 2 702

Leverathin tells us more.

For anyone that's following this, the cops were called. I was on the phone with my insurance company due to him not having any kind of insurance. Next thing I know the cops are busting into the building with shields and rifles

Top comments

thewhiteninja 0
Kefka91 15

Well... that sure as hell doesn't happen every day... WTF was your neighbor doing with a ******* canon?!?!? (other than shooting shit obviously)

Comments

I don't understand why his being on Welfare has anything to do with you submitting a car insurance damage claim...? =-/

boatkicker 4

The neighbor doesn't have the money to fix OP's car.

So the OP will have to claim it on their personal insurance and chances are their premiums will go up. Press criminal charges for property damage OP.

ummmm just because he's on welfare shouldn't mean it needs to go on your insurance. I'm from Iowa too and I'm on welfare, well my mom is, and i'm pretty sure if we hit someones car with shit from a cannon it would not go on that persons insurance....

sourgirl101 28

How do you expect the OP to get his car fixed if he doesn't put in an insurance claim? If the neighbor is on welfare, that's a good indication that he doesn't have extra money to pay for the repairs out of pocket. Even if you sue, (which takes time to claim your money) you can't get blood out of a stone. The deductible will come from the OP.

sourgirl101 28

How do you expect the OP to get his car fixed if he doesn't put in an insurance claim? If the neighbor is on welfare, that's a good indication that he doesn't have extra money to pay for the repairs out of pocket. Even if you sue, (which takes time to claim your money) you can't get blood out of a stone. The deductible will come from the OP.

bigboston 0

I'd take him to court if he can play with cannons he has enough money to pay the damage he caused.

lordcaliburx 0

You want a cannon. I can get you one by six o'clock. with toe nail polish.

collinp89 1

you live in america. Do what every other american would; sue.

Unfortunately, you cannot sue someone who is being supported by welfare. You can file charges for destruction of property and find out if there is insurance on the residence. You may be able to file a claim against the homeowners policy even if the idiot is only renting.

come about.....go into formation...aim at cannonfodders wallet.....FIRE ALL LAWYERS AND SPOONS AND FORKS

ask him where I can get a canon!!!! I promise I'll get him back for you!!! wait, is that legal in Nevada hmm I wonder?!?!

OCDC 9

Everything's legal in Nevada. Take Las Vegas for example.