Don't let me be misunderstood

By Vanessaaaa - 27/06/2024 14:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband is leaving me because he did a paternity test on our 4 year-old daughter and found out she’s not his. The night of my bachelorette party I drunkenly hooked up with two men so I don’t know who the father is. He doesn’t understand that I was drunk and that family isn’t about blood, it’s about love. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36
You deserved it 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you completely batshit insane? You CHEATED on him. You broke his trust. I hope he throws you and ur bastard out of his house

F your daughter's life. She just lost her dad and won't understand why.

Comments

Are you completely batshit insane? You CHEATED on him. You broke his trust. I hope he throws you and ur bastard out of his house

No justification in the world is going to change the fact you cheated on him.

F your daughter's life. She just lost her dad and won't understand why.

No excuse for what you did. I was drunk is the most pathetic excuse. You deserve everything coming your way. Only feel bad for your daughter she’s done nothing wrong and is losing the only sane, reasonable parent she’s ever had. Feel bad for her. FHL you deserve it :).

The roughly 5 years of lies is likely what caused the rift in the marriage. You knew and from all I can tell, concealed you screwed not 1 bit 2 men right before your wedding. Alcohol is the blame for a lot of F-ed up choices, but alcohol did not keep you from telling him the truth in the beginning when you found out you were pregnant nor anytime in the following years. 1 bad choice can be forgiven. but years of lies is not as easy. your poor daughter will now be scarred because of your choices and secrets.

tiptoppc 19

I hope he sees the errors of his ways, changes his mind and keeps the kid and throws YOU out so the child doesn’t suffer the fuckup you created. That way she has at least one decent parent where she’ll likely grow to despise what you did and have no desire to acknowledge you. Then again, I hope if he doesn’t take that opportunity to likely make this little girl’s world better, that by growing up under your selfishness, she gets emancipated asap when able to sustains herself, and sues YOU for ruining her life and puts you in a poor house. Congrats, you doomed an innocent person to a lifetime of punishment for your selfishness and lack of responsibility and credibility causing someone that had nothing to do with you lying and cheating and the delusional thought that you didn’t do anything wrong but make a mistake. But he made a mistake, in ever thinking he could trust you. I hope you lose everything.

Underscore_foo 4

Stop this has to be a wind up

You pledged yourself to a man for life, then had sex with not one but two anonymous men, and you have the gall to question his commitment to family or how he defines love?

he's not obligated to raise or pay for a child that's not his. you cheated and you've lied to him for almost 5 years. alcohol is no excuse and you had unprotected sex with not one but two strangers while committed

You deserve everything that's coming to you.