Forever

By fmynote - 27/08/2009 23:00 - United States

Today, I wrote a note for my crush of two years, expressing all my feelings for him, signed it as "Forever your lover", then I slipped it into his locker. Later that day, he walked up to me, tossed the note at me, and said, "You know I recognize your handwriting, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 317
You deserved it 29 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Singularity_fml 0

"Forever your lover"...personally, I would've stayed away from you. That's a creepy way to sign a pointless way of expressing your feelings. Just go talk to him if you're serious.

Comments

A hand written letter is fine but you should have at least done it in person. You too obviously know eachother well for him to recognize your writting. Why on earth would you sign it forever your lover????? Sounds pretty obsessive and slightly desperate, never sign something like that unless you're actually sleeping with the person or are married to them.

eh it's high school puppy love stuff. college isn't any better as I'm in it now and am still single, but forget high school. it sucks anyway. when you go to college you'll become a lesbian or a hippie or something, so don't worry about it now.

Liam_Vile 5

Congratulations, you're in high school. Welcome to every quiet kid with a crush's story that's happened thousands of times before you. Move on. No one cares

deliapearl 0

it's been 2 years. if he's not interested by now, it's time to move on. this is NOT a healthy dating pattern.

WOW, WHAT A ****-UP. Maybe you should have thought of that one, since you probably know eeeeeeverything about him.

youthink_fml 0

2 years? People really need to get some balls.

Love notes are so cliche. You should do what Cassius did in Julius Caesar and write in 'different hands'.

dudeface 1

Just an FYI you don't refer to yourself as somebody's lover if you're NOT EVEN ON A HOLDING HANDS BASIS with them.

letitbe56 0

Holding hands is even a bit of a stretch. I'd say to be someone's lover, you have to be getting naked with them.

He recognized the handwritting because she's obviously done this before... Nothing wrong with love letters, but they're wasted on this guy (and most men, esp young men). He seems very clear that he's not interested. And kudos to him for not being rude about it. OP needs to stop buying dime-store romance novels and start buying work-out videos, makeup and push-up bras. Either that or start buying litter boxes and 'personal massagers'. Looks like she's gonna need a LOT of em.

deaditegirl 0

YDI for writing a note. Grow up.