Forever

By fmynote - 27/08/2009 23:00 - United States

Today, I wrote a note for my crush of two years, expressing all my feelings for him, signed it as "Forever your lover", then I slipped it into his locker. Later that day, he walked up to me, tossed the note at me, and said, "You know I recognize your handwriting, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 317
You deserved it 29 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Singularity_fml 0

"Forever your lover"...personally, I would've stayed away from you. That's a creepy way to sign a pointless way of expressing your feelings. Just go talk to him if you're serious.

Comments

I take it that was a "thanks, but no thanks"?

Ydi for having a crush on a stalker that knows your handwriting.

Would it have killed you to just talk to him, and maybe not smother him with your love immediately, before anything else has happened between the two of you? YDI for being creepy and coming on WAY too strong.

Id say Use Microsoft word Next time =) but yea **** ur life .. Id Prob run away

Wow this reminds me of what happened to me in high school. I got an anonymous love note on my car asking me to prom. I was so sure I knew who did it because there was this guy I had been talking to. We sort of had a thing in middle school, and I of course had liked him since that time. He talked to me like he liked me too. I figured he had been scared to sign the note, so I wrote him my own note asking him to prom. I signed mine, of course. And then he rejected me...and I later found his handwriting, and it matched that of the unsigned note. It's an unsolved mystery why he rejected me and continued to deny that he ever wrote the note even after I showed it to him and explained how the handwriting matched. Perhaps someone knew what his writing looked like and played an evil joke on me? Perhaps he couldn't fess up to chickening out? Bottom line: UNSIGNED LOVE NOTES (or any handwritten note for that matter) ARE BAD NEWS!!!!! If you have feelings, talk about them in person. I loved that guy very much, but we never had a relationship because we couldn't communicate our feelings in the right way.

No I don't think it's a conspiracy. It seems more like you bringing it to his attention rushed him and most likely scared him out of it. I'm sorry that happened to you though.

letitbe56 0

That's a little like something I had with a good friend. I really liked him, and he even said he liked me too at one point, but he never wanted to follow through and actually start dating. In college, he started dating men. Maybe something similar happened to you? A lot of gay guys try to convince themselves they're attracted to women they feel comfortable with when they're still in denial about their sexuality.

AAAAHHHH12 2

"Forever your lover"? Nah, that doesn't have creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepster written all over it, not at all. *sarcasm*

lastminuteperm 0

I agree. You are making us girls sound like complaining, spoiled, whining brats. Well we're not! On the other hand, at least he notices you. And you should of mentioned it was supposed to be anonymous, dumbass.

hmmm you would waste your time handwriting something what era do we live in i thought we had computers i guess i was wrong ^ sarcasm but really typing is 10x faster for me anyways

*clap clap* that's very nice but you do realize a handwritten letter carries a bit more value in terms of sweetness than a typed one right? Unless you'd want you're significant other to type a love note to you than write it. So much for chivalry.

noshitsherlock 0

HAHAHAHHA OMG. You DESERVE IT for being SOOO CREEPY. You could have just told him you like him, not all creepy "forever your lover." At least you're probably in middle or high school.. so you'll eventually grow out of this.