Forever

By fmynote - 27/08/2009 23:00 - United States

Today, I wrote a note for my crush of two years, expressing all my feelings for him, signed it as "Forever your lover", then I slipped it into his locker. Later that day, he walked up to me, tossed the note at me, and said, "You know I recognize your handwriting, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 317
You deserved it 29 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Singularity_fml 0

"Forever your lover"...personally, I would've stayed away from you. That's a creepy way to sign a pointless way of expressing your feelings. Just go talk to him if you're serious.

Comments

MsSippi 0

so what was the point of the note if you never planned on telling him it was you?

I_Love_Robert 0

haha oh well atleast he knws

triplethreat13 0

i'm a huge romantic, but "forever your lover" sounds a bit...obsessive. hun, if you're gonna write a love letter, you gotta write it in brief. don't pour your heart out because you never know who else can read it. just make it short and sweet, and don't write it anonymously because eventually, in some way, he'll trace it back to you. be honest, be confident, don't be creeperish.

AAAAHHHH12 2

Well, it looks like she's already gone through the creeper-ish light. Ooopsie.

turboawesome88 0

How did you think it would play out? "What's this? A note from a maiden so fair that confesses her undying, unadulterated love for me? Why, that's not creepy at all! From this day forth, I will not rest until I can discover the identity of my secret admirer and take her beautiful hand in marriage! Cruel world, reveal the name of my pure sweet daffodil at once so that eternal happiness can be mine!" At which point you'd run up to him, make out passionately, and naturally live happy ever after.

omg, the way you put it made me laugh ! :P loves it.

you are my new best friend. i think i love you.

1. Microsoft word FTW 2. i agree with everyone who says "tell him u swallow and do anal; say u want him to **** ur brains out" 3.next time u see him bring a top hat and some beer, unless the awkward zone is a dude only thing (hmmmm thinking about it, i think the fancy clothes and beer version is usually a guy only thing)

High five sir for the QC reference. I think it's a guy thing only though. ;)

simplyn2deep 2

story of my life while in high school...minus the locker part

Hey, if you don't take the risk, you don't reap the benefits. Coulda been a bit less "in your face" with the note but kind of figure you knew he would know.

beastio 0

On the bright side, he knows you and pays attention to you well enough to recognize your handwriting. You know, I really do not get secret admirer letters. Why tell someone your feelings when they don't know it's you? It's the same as never having done it at all...

You have to take into account that while it may be sweet that he pays attention to her handwriting, it kind of implies that he has gotten so many that he can now tell who it is lol. And some people do it in the sense that they get what they feel off their chest, but they're too afraid of seeing a person's reaction if they were to tell them straight. I guess afraid of rejection?

fml3164 0

U 100% deserve this for being so damn creepy. Damn girls r weird

moonlight_daze 8

Girls are wierd and us guys are ******* idiots. Happy, yonika_babyyeah?