Good one, thanks

By Skidaddle123 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, my dad thought it would be funny to switch my glass of Coke with a glass of pure vinegar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 517
You deserved it 9 872

Top comments

Comments

xosportsgirl14x 8
HowAreYouToday 34

How did you not notice the color change? Or the smell? Or your dad's troll face?

HowAreYouToday 34

How did you not notice the color change? Or the smell? Or your dad's troll face?

HowAreYouToday 34

How did you not notice the color change? Or the smell? Or your dad's troll face?

HowAreYouToday 34
HowAreYouToday 34

XD actually I thumbed myself down

KiddNYC1O 20

Kay is right. Quit thread-jacking. You're stooping down to MelissaBritt's level.

If you could not SEE, SMELL, and/or TASTE the difference, then FYL. Else YDI.

Hehe at first I thought you said he replaced it with a cup of ****** !! Same thing, rly ;)

HowAreYouToday 34

MelissaBritt's level?! Noooo!!! I... I have been truly disgraced!!! Why?!?!?!

KiddNYC1O 20

I didn't say you're at her level yet but you're cutting it real close with every comment you make.

HowAreYouToday 34

What can I do to redeem myself?!

KiddNYC1O 20
HowAreYouToday 34

I'm so ashamed. I have reached mellissabritt's level!

HowAreYouToday 34

Ah!! My comment was deleted!!! Roarz!!!!!!

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Very true, and some people, including myself, actually like vinegar. I make a drink with it every day. However drinking straight up vinegar is like drinking razor blades. Yes I speak from experience.

hilobude 0

And how did you not notice the color difference?

Probably apple cider vinegar.. It's could be mistaken if the OP wasn't paying attention and/or had cheese doodles in their nasal cavity =)

4 - Because there's no colour difference between malt vinegar and coke. Use your head - more than one type of vinegar, you know.

SteelCladAngel 0

True enough, but malt vinegar smells like feet.

rallets 22
KiddNYC1O 20

I smell vinegar poured in just the bottle cap from a mile away.

I can understand not noticing the color, depending on the type of vinegar, but how the hell do you not notice the smell?! Just opening a bottle of the stuff stinks up an entire room, and you had a glass of it sitting by your face. YDI so very much. I almost hope you drank it.

How do you not notice the color difference

KiddNYC1O 20

Damn, Perdix. That has to be your shortest comment ever lol.

tuckerharbaugh 0

Did you live? Yes. Are you wiser? Maybe. Will you let this happen again? No.

MCVelvet1497 3

I wish my dad was that awesome.

flockz 19

switch his tylenol with viagra.

ShroomsOnAcid 16
oops_im_fucked 8

Wouldn't he like that? Switch his **** with the Justin bieber movie...

DarkHelmet 10

EXACTLY!!!! Coke & vinegar dont look shit alike

KiddNYC1O 20

Balsamic vinegar has a dark color that looks like coke...

perdix 29

Shove a box of baking soda up his ass and dump the vinegar in his bung-hole. Yah!

16 - Ever heard of malt vinegar? Same colour.

21 - Colour can be the same. Doesn't anyone know what malt vinegar is?! Shit, it's the same colour as coke and commonly seen in restaurants. Also, it's easy enough to add carbonation to vinegar. They'd have to be an idiot to not notice the smell, but then again people are idiots. Edit: I dislike how this won't post in the right spot. Grr.

perdix 29

Y'see, back in the day, ladies used to douche with vinegar and water. Does that make my previous comment any funnier?