Hello there!

By Username - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, after pulling an all-nighter, I had the pleasure of meeting my girlfriend's mother for the very first time. She walked in on me in the bathroom; I'd completely lost focus and fallen asleep while taking a shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 283
You deserved it 27 739

Top comments

You should have told her that it was your office, and you'd had a long night of overtime.

Probably because you don't have a girlfriend.

Comments

ericamari3x 0

Locking the door is a good idea when your taking a dump.

IndianForLife 0

Not having a girlfriend is a better idea. This is why we don't have them here in India.

op was prob too drunk to even begin thinking logically about a lock.

well I guess not necessarily drunk. maybe just a little woozy/sleepy.

takemetomars 0

ha dood all u talk about is India!!!! we dnt really care(: hey did u know that here in America we have lives.. did u know that here in America we are usually smart?:)hmm didn't think soooo

#33, you're making an unfair statement. considering that 3 is a troll, you just made a pointless racist comment insulting an entire nationality. dumbass

You guys are all wrong. He wasn't really being racist at all; he was just saying he didn't care. The wrong part about what he said is that we are usually smart here. That's BS. USA is full of retards :)

33 it's all about the asains who r smart lol they made the gameboy and all kinds of shit

said the woman whose profile picture screams 'please do me I have no brain cells'. sorry but I can't take anything you say seriously.

33, you know America is also an extremly dumb country aswell who focus all on themselves. now stop being a steriotypical bitch

UpsidedownKayak 9

33- Thank you for that insane drivel. As an American, I appreciate that racist and ignorant statement because we are so inbred that we can't form intelligent and respectful thoughts. You are a ******* moron. You are the reason why some in this world have no respect for Americans. To the rest of you, we Americans are not all stupid, ignorant, disrespectful fools. We all have bad apples and I don't like it when someone shows the worst in us.

_Damien_ 0

i dont know about the whole smart part, indians and asians beat americans by a lobgshot.

as shown by the fact that i cant spell longshot!!!

You should have told her that it was your office, and you'd had a long night of overtime.

or he could just not pull all nighters before meeting th rents?

That's also plausible, but it's too hard to time travel.

I pull all-nighters all the time and this never happened.

Probably because you don't have a girlfriend.

referencing the above post, should have said you were tired from rough sex and couldn't stop ******** from violent anal. "everybody happy"

You don't know me so I'm thinking you shouldn't tell me what to do.

And I'm thinking that you guys should stop stalking all my comments. Thank you.

Reading this thread made me feel like I was being shoved through a blender. Chill out.

I'm a college student and I survive on all nighters. Hell I spent 14 hours studying for a single finance exam!! If you manage to go to college and then major in a real field you will understand. Art, music, and poly-sci don't count....

What?!?! agreement and understanding on the interwebs?!? It must be a Christmas miracle!!

Well I know what you're taking about because I have stayed up all night studying before, too -_-"

ohthebloodygore 16

20, eh. Not all university students pull all nighters. Hell, I only study about an hour each day and pay attention during my lectures. I always re-write my notes. Copying always helps with remembering. Before you say my major must not be that big and stuff, I study marine biology. OP, YDI. If you're planning on pulling an all nighter, be sure your schedule is free the next day. Also, lock the washroom next time, but I'm going to assume here, and say you were too zoned out. So, FYL.

How the hell does music and art not count?? It pisses me off when people assume music is easy class that doesn't matter. I bet you would shit yourself if you had to learn music theory.

Agree with 53, all the music theory classes can kill you. And God help you if you don't already know how to play all the instruments and sing like an angel, because they're going to beat that into you, too, esp if you're in music education.

tiptoppc 19

Let me guess, for an IQ test? Failed didn’t ya?

Well at least you didn't pull the Elvis.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#22 How is someone dying on a toilet funny at all?

guess ill be the first to say you put yourself in quite a shitty situation

squirell_AIDS69 0

Well at least it was one hell of a first impression!

Exactly. I always do, so it seems now it's just a habit for me. Then again, if you haven't slept in 24 hours, you might be a little dazed. OP was probably just zoned out and forgot.