Joe Smooth move

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was in school when I spotted my girlfriend in the hallway. I wanted to be all romantic and grab her like guys do in movies. I grabbed her wrist forcefully and pulled her out of the crowd. As I quickly leaned in to kiss her, I broke her nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 518
You deserved it 38 443

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HAHA. Fail. At least you were TRYING to do something sweet... I bet she would rather you didn't now.. You better do something extra romantic to make up for that, that doesn't involve hurting her.....

that's sounds more like a wrestling move than a romantic move.

Comments

VeryNice329 0

You weren't being romantic. You were trying to show off, failed miserably, and sadly your girl had to pay the price. Cover her doctor's bill, asswipe.

Ebster911 0

If I was your girlfriend I'd Break Up With You Break My Nose I'd Break You Heart. Oh Do Yourself A Favor And Don't Do Things You See In Movies Kay.

bwahahahaha you fail. by the way i broke up with my ex because of his foolish attempts at trying to be romantic. Like pushing me against a wall to kiss me causing me to bang my head on the wall. guys, just dont do it..

purplemnm 9

seriously, I know you're friggin 16...youre gonna be raped...

Erm...don't you mean "ex"-girlfriend? YDI dude...seriously...

To link27: Edward Cullen ******* sucks ****! Twilight sucks and ruined vampires. Don't compare life to that shitty book that when you read it seems as if the author rapped a thesaurus. To the OP: Real slick. haha lol.

Not sure if someone else pointed it out yet... You broke your GIRLFRIEND'S nose. And it's your fml?