Leaked

By honeybee2487 - 30/08/2011 17:35 - United States

Today, at work, I heard a weird sound coming from the ceiling. As I looked up to see what it was, a huge splash of water hit me in the face. I called mall maintenance to let them know. They told me they already knew about the leak… from the sewage line. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 932
You deserved it 2 295

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lindseyluvszac 4

It would be hilarious if your mouth was open

Comments

KayleighRenee 0

That's a turn-on ;) everybody loves the smell of sewage..;)

schaflava 0

After eating junk food for a week straight, my shit starts to smell like raw sewage

And next thing you know you turn into Radioactive Man!

cicpjaky 6

Lawsuit? Who exactly would be sued, and for what? Please enlighten us.

cicpjaky 6

.the place of business, for not providing a safe environment for working. If the plumbing is faulty, what else is? What the person comes down with an infection from this. What if it had be a hot water pipeline and they received 2nd and 3rd degree burns?

DocBastard enlightens even the dark side of the moon.

Um, right. What if, what if, what if. Shit happens. Literally, in this case. You can't go suing everyone for anything that goes wrong, especially when it's no one's fault.

I agree with Doc. I mean, there is enough sue-age America as it is. Just because you can sue somebody doesn't mean that you should.

Folks, I promise you.... There are (conservatively) a million lawyers in this Country who have made their fortunes by winning Civil lawsuits against people who said they could never be sued. Anyone, anywhere, at anytime, can sue over anything... and win. Forget this gem of wisdom at your own peril!

Scynistr 20

Dude. Re-read the FML. They knew about the leak and neglected to fix it. That right there IS their fault. They are liable for any damages that may occur in their place of business. Pick up a business law text book and read it. This could have been avoided.

shadow33456 1
Richard16 0

thats just gross, i wouldv told someone to go under it and look up to see if they saw something lol

Richard16 0

thats just gross, i wouldv told someone to go under it and look up to see if they saw something lol

doctor_awesome 8

how were you not aware it was sewage when it first hit your face? I'd assume that's something you'd know with out having to make a phone call...

itsfreakinliv 8