Love me do

By Lonely and Fattie - 24/06/2024 06:00 - United States

Today, yet another guy friend-zoned me for being overweight when I asked him to hang out. I have Hashimoto's disease and it’s really hard for me to lose weight. I eat decently and take 20 minute walks daily. I wish I could go to an island where less superficial jerks lived so I can have a chance at love. FML
I agree, your life sucks 400
You deserved it 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GoogieWithers 22

Everyone has different tastes. There will be someone who finds you as attractive as you find them.

I highly reccoment using a full body pic online so the person will pick you for you and they'll know ahead of time.

Comments

Not judging you specifically, but lot of over weight people I know do the some to other over weight people. I mean it sounds resonable that people who are in a similar place in life will understand you better. Maybe you should try it out.

You’ll find someone who looks at your beautiful self. Those superficial jerks who deny you will end up old, alone and miserable for the rest of their lives. People who judge based on appearance rather than integrity seldom make it that far in life - at least romantically. Nowadays people are brainwashed to today’s “beauty” standards and that causes them to be superficial. Their lack of maturity has everything to do with them and nothing to do with you. Don’t give up hope.

anony_mouse 5

So in other words, OP is entitled to whomever they want and everyone else is allowed neither agency nor the right to not be romantically interested in OP? God, you sound completely entitled and full of shit.

No, what I’m saying is that you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. Instead of writing someone off for the way they look you should get to know them. Not all that glitters is gold. You sound like a disrespectful judgemental person. Have a quality day.

GoogieWithers 22

Everyone has different tastes. There will be someone who finds you as attractive as you find them.

I highly reccoment using a full body pic online so the person will pick you for you and they'll know ahead of time.

Perry Winkle 3