Messing around

By unknown - 08/03/2014 00:53 - United States - San Antonio

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to mess around at my workplace's parking lot. Things got hot and steamy, but in the middle of it all, there came a bang at my car window. My frantic boss had seen us and thought I was being attacked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 052
You deserved it 28 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have to say, if you're doing that sort of thing in public, you're an asshole. Next time, wait until you get home like everyone else.

If he'd joined in, that would've been an excellent **** plot

Comments

You have a good boss if he was trying to protect you, glad you weren't being attacked, but makes you wonder which is worse.

Your boss sounds cool. Mine probably would have just driven on by. You, however, sound like an idiot. The parking lot? Really?

Your boss seems like a good man. YDI for making stupid choices.

brifrikkintastic 9

Sex in the car is fun. But I do agree, your place of work isn't that great of a location. But at least your boss cares enough to see that you're safe. That's a huge plus. Any other human being would have just walked right past you guys, even if it were a dangerous situation.

It seems like the working parking lot is not the best time...

Choose a different parking lot next time

If the worst thing your boss thought is that you were being attacked--and not, oh, that you're being stupid and unprofessional--then you're pretty damn lucky. Next time you feel like sex in a semi-public place, try a spot that's not your workplace parking lot, okay?

well at least your boss was trying to look out for your safety some people wouldve just bolted