Missing

By Anon - 04/08/2013 05:36 - Australia - Perth

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend's dad pulled out the chocolate-flavoured condom that went missing under the couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 656
You deserved it 20 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyday_Galaxy 14

Hopefully it was an unused chocolate condom.

Comments

Who just leaves condoms laying around the house?

challan 19

It wasn't loose change OP, you never should have given up the search to find it.

perdix 29

Was it plain chocolate, or did it have busted nuts?

sematariux 7

Finally, someone who's actually funny on this site! Everybody else is trying so hard and failing so damn miserably. Last time I was on this page, it wasn't a popularity contest but I guess its changed.

Lets hope he has a temper as sweet as his tooth

"The chocolate coating helps it go down easier."

Really? Miracle Max? His crazy wife? The miracle pill? HAS NO ONE SEEN "PRINCESSES BRIDE???" *weeps* You poor deprived people. You don't know what you're missing.

perdix 29

#36, I tried but ******* Netflix doesn't ******* stream "The Princess Bride." **** 'em!

Then I strongly encourage to take a trip to your nearest Walmart or video store and buy it. Trust me. It's worth the gas and $10.

Chocolate! The Easter Bunny came early.

Punchyobuns 5

The real problem here is that she makes you wear a condom for a bj. Lame.

It's sad that you don't consider the option that it was because she didn't like the taste of dick. Or want to taste it.

Yeah, because there's no way to get an STD like herpes on your face and penises and semen taste like candy anyway, right?

It might not even be that, #37. It could be just simply because they wanted to try something new. Lots of people like flavoured condoms because, well, they're flavoured. They have pretty much any flavour you can think of it. And lots of people find it sexy. Why else are you going to use them? So your ****** knows what chocolate tastes like?

Punchyobuns 5

Oh come on, are you children? If you don't like dick, don't put it in your mouth. If you don't want an STD, don't have sex.

"If you don't want an STD, don't have sex." Or you could get yourself a chocolate flavored condom so you can have sex AND not get an STD. See? You CAN have your "cake" and "eat" it too. ;)

Has anyone ever had the chance to taste a bacon flavored condom? I hear that flavor of condom exists.

pwnman 33

I never knew that condoms have flavours, too! :O