Oh, hi y'all!

By JC. - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I took a smoke break at work and I noticed a huge zit on my face. I used the reflection from a window to take care of the problem and then realized that there was a staff meeting taking place on the other side. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 967
You deserved it 40 668

Top comments

Comments

I_piss_red_bull 0

FML has turned into an unfunny ***** house filled with politics...

Rainbow_Skittles 0

What the **** does her having a zit and covering it up in front of a meeting have ANYTHING to do with her smoking, you dumbass twits! That part was insignificant. MOVE ON!

moonlight_daze 8
jngurley01 0

like I said before all yall retards need not to worry what other people do..if they wanna smoke they can...get over it!

MeganM88 0

haha that's hilarious. i work at a restaurant and one day when i was a host these 3 ladies left and were talking at the front door. they all then took turns reapplying their lipstick and checking themselves out in the reflection in the windows of the front door. people don't always realize there are people watching you and laughing from the other side of the windows i guess....

I'm thinking that nobody in that room was the least bit surprised to see YOU do that.

rosieposie1 0

if the FML said "i found out i have lung cancer cos i smoke" then you could say YDI for smoking. otherwise, get over it. if you hate smoking so much, instead of making that arrogant little cough when you see a smoker, go somewhere else. Everyone is aware of how bad smoking is for you. If someone posts an FML about eating McDonalds, does everyone start commenting about how bad the effects are of high fat and sodium content in food is? no. move on.

you should not smoke unless your a **** star fluffer or street hooker. besides cigarette butts have a 928 year half life.

cant u just take statins, ace inhibitors, and metformin to fix food related diseases. at least fatties throw their trash away. smokers just flick their nasty butts everywhere.

rosieposie1 0

what i'm saying is people make the choice to eat food that is extremely bad for you, and they aren't persecuted by keyboard warriors like yourself. Who cares if somebody smokes.

purpleindigo 1

... Hm. This confuses me. Isn't smoking a FYL, not a YDI? :/ idk. Well, anyway. For the FML - YDI totally. You must've popped that zit pretty openly for all those people on the inside to see, huh? And as for the people saying YDI for smoking - if you think about it, they're actually sort of right this time. Doesn't smoking cause you to get more acne? Maybe if he didn't, he wouldn't have had that pimple in the first place. xD Just a thought. :P