Policy of truth

By Lelsy - 08/07/2024 14:00 - United States

Today, I met my boyfriend’s family. His mother gave me expensive diamond earrings and treated us to brunch. I don’t know how I’m gonna have the heart to tell him that I’ve accidentally gotten pregnant from someone else I’ve been seeing. I can’t tell him it’s his because we haven’t slept together yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63
You deserved it 1 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'Accidentally'? Deal with this asap, he deserves better than getting stringed along by a cheater. And return the earrings.

Madness_Mayhem 2

I gotta keep it real w/ you OP. There's a lot to unpack here about your overall character in regards to relationships. I don't know you as a person and in other aspects you could be an exceptional person bc the world isn't that simple, so I'm not judging you overall. But the word "accidentally" only goes as far as the pregnancy, you're seeing someone else and you said boyfriend so unless you have an open relationship then you're cheating. I would refrain from using the term "accident" about anything. Your actions are intentional, the consequences were an "accident." the "i can't tell him it's his because..." implies that had you slept together already, you would lie and say it was his if you knew otherwise simply bc you could get away with it. I think you need to search internally within yourself and realize the way you are treating others and the consequences of your actions, not just pregnancy but the damage you are causing others as well. you're being somewhat reckless with the hearts of others and they'll have years of damage due to your selfish decisions. now again, you may be an amazing person otherwise, but this is a side to you that deserves some inner work. good luck to you.

Comments

You're a shit person. Kindly return his earrings. and Oh, I know you in person.

tell him and return the earrings to his mom. you deserve this 100 % for your duplicity