Projection

By Anonymous - 15/09/2024 16:00 - United States - Lafayette

Today, I found out why my boyfriend doesn't want me to get a full-time job, despite us needing the money. He's scared that I'll cheat on him with one of my coworkers, to get back at him for doing it a few years ago. I never knew he cheated on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 561
You deserved it 83

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get a job, save a deposit and move out. Points for screwing his best mate when you dump him. Oh, and get an std check...

If any man prevents you from developing your career or social relation out of "fear" and will to control dump him. It will only get worse. Don't stay in toxic relationship where you need to even ask your bf if to get a job or not.

Comments

Get a job, save a deposit and move out. Points for screwing his best mate when you dump him. Oh, and get an std check...

Wadlaen 23

Well, you definitely got something to talk about, and work on, now. Good luck!

If any man prevents you from developing your career or social relation out of "fear" and will to control dump him. It will only get worse. Don't stay in toxic relationship where you need to even ask your bf if to get a job or not.

Honey, run. One of the first signs of an abusive partner is that they isolate you. Have you lost contact with any friends or family? Your boyfriend will be behind that. It will only get worse, and he will soon be guilt tripping you into not going anywhere without you. He will also destroy your trust in your own judgement and abilities so that you eventually don't have the courage to leave him. Find a way, even if you have to get a friend to come pick you and you stuff up and just leave. Run, run, run. PS: He has had more than one affair. Insecure people like that need constant external validation, and they get that from affairs. Run.