Stalker vibes

By olalala2382 - 02/04/2009 05:09 - United States

Today, as I worked the drive-through at Wendy's, the hottest girl from my math class pulled up to the window. As I handed her the drink, I asked her what she thought of our math test today. She screamed, "How did you know I had a math test, you creep!", threw the drink at me, and drove off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 107
You deserved it 7 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whoa, ouch. When you're next in maths, ask her how she liked her meal/drink from Wendy's and watch her go red as she realises. ;)

Comments

#176, you gotta think about this man, shame may not be the noblest, but it is a damn good motivator. He should bring it in and be like "Hey baby, you forgot something last night"

#5 nice:) but she's obviously aan idiot... it'll creep her out further

thepussyboy69 0

you know this type of ignorant, braindead, useless girl could probably recognise the entire football team just by looking at their DICKS. yet she can't recognise a person in her math class she probably failed maths...she's probably a cheerleader and only doing maths to impress her extremely conservative and fundamentalist mummy and daddy who pay for everything she owns, including her car (which is probably an old-model BMW or a brand new japanese hatchback of some sort), and they probably have a college fund saved up for her which she will spend doing nothing but ******* all the college jocks and making fun of all the 'nerdy' girls. I say next time she orders a shake, tip it all over her face and in her car, then quit your job and move on with your life; leave her to her sexual insecurity and all that other bullshit she brings upon herself, the *****.

Flutist 3

WOOOOW, that was a pretty impressive rant. Girl made a big deal out of nothing. Liked the "recognize their dicks" comments. So true.

fuckducks 0

call her up an tell her your gonna shove that drink up her ass in a scary rapist voice