The Breakfast Club 2: Electric Boogaloo

By Anonymous - 23/09/2019 02:00

Today, my husband's high school friends got together tonight. Nothing more pathetic than listening to a bunch of losers reliving their glory days as high school seniors. I honestly thought I would have picked someone better than this. My husband fucking peaked at 17. FML
I agree, your life sucks 808
You deserved it 2 490

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If that's how you think of the person you "love" and married, then he should leave you. He deserves better than you!

You clearly don't love him. So why the **** are you wasting both your time? If you're unhappy, get a divorce. Or be an adult and work through your bullshit.

Comments

well most guys talk about the dumb shit they did in high school but if hes married to you that probably was his peak cuz now he deals with you

Are you married to Al Bundy? Seriously, though, there's nothing wrong with talking and laughing about old memories! I still do that with my old high school friends. More of a FHL than an FML if that's how you really think of him.

Heaven forbid your partner reminisce about one of the best times of people's lives with friends. Calling them losers for it makes you sound like a petty, self righteous nag. I couldn't imagine being married to someone like you, no wonder he'd rather live in the past

WOW you’re a nasty piece of work, OP I hope your husband knows about what you said about him and his friends and divorce your petty ass. Seriously, **** his life being married to a total cow like you.

This is by far one of the nastiest things I read today... Clearly you don't have any good memories... most likely because being a miserable, bitter cow tends to cloud your perception.

WeirdUS 29

Nothing wrong with nostalgia, but I'm getting the impression this kind of animosity isn't coming from no where. I'm guessing he talks about it a lot for there to be this kind of anger. It's not healthy to hang on too tightly to the past.

I made an account just to tell you that you're a miserable, Shitty person. I hope your husband sees this and leaves your ass. May you find someone as disgusting as you.