By ant_hater - 28/08/2011 18:18 - United States

Today, a colony of ants announced that they'd moved into my bedroom closet as I went to get dressed for work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 631
You deserved it 2 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

"Hey dickweed, the closet, it is ours! Victory! Bow down to your ant leaders as we wear your pants foolish human"

So you literally have ants in your pants?

Comments

pretty_in_pink94 6

Personification! Yay! Well, at least they announced themselves..

Something similar happened to me before, except it wasn't my closet, it were my bathroom towels.

"Mutation: it is the key to our evolution. It has enabled us to evolve from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward. " Apparently, the ants are leaping farther and faster. We really shouldn't be surprised by this. But we SHOULD be afraid.

That's what I call a wake up call, Haha.

Yeah they are annoying, I hate em too. They come into your house, then go into your room all the time without knocking. They eat all of your food, and they constantly bring their friends over without your consent...I hate roomates, er, ants I mean!

xoxo_cherri_xoxo 6
bubo_fml 10

How did they "announce" their arrival? Did they sound off w/ tiny little bugles, fifes & drums?

I just have this image of the OP trying to get dressed when a giant ant leans out of the closet and says "Hey Dude, we're moving in here. Hope your ok with that. By the way you should put on some pants."

did they use a big banner to announce it? ydi.