By Anonymous - 12/02/2014 18:11 - United States

Today, a guy drove straight into an intersection, running a stop sign and narrowly missing my car. I had to swerve into a snow bank to avoid him. He stopped long enough to see that I had a toddler in my car, before flipping me off and driving away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 322
You deserved it 3 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_the_tiger 14

Did you see his plates? If so report his sorry ass.

Grauncho 27

I'm getting road rage by just reading this right now.

Comments

I'm glad you guys are ok. My 6 y.o. and I were hit by distracted driver 6 days ago. We have a lot of back therapy for the next few weeks. For now, count your blessings.

Hopefully that douchebag will get into a wreck and end up a quadriplegic. He deserves it.

What a total douchebag. Hopefully he decided to park his vehicle in a snow bank in the middle of nowhere and is still stranded.

Ever stop to think he might have hit black ice?

I couldn't agree more with you. After all, OP is responsible for the other driver's actions and the possibility of there being black ice. Oh yeah, and he totally deserved being flipped off. (facepalm*)

Nope. If it genuinely were an accident--he hit a patch of black ice or something--he would not have flipped off the driver he just sent careening into a snowbank before driving away as if nothing had happened! He's an asshole, and I hope the cops catch up with him somehow, whether it's for what he did to OP or is caught doing it again elsewhere.

That was not a baby, it was a beanie baby :/

Karma will get his sorry ass but for right now let's all be grateful the baby is OK. That's what is important.

Wow what an asshole! Did you see his license plate?

Karma is a bitch... the dude is going to end up wrapped around a tree before long, so don't feel too shafted OP.