By Anonymous - 28/01/2014 19:43 - United States - Brooklyn

Today, after months of random vomiting with no apparent cause, I finally got some tests done. The doctor says there's nothing wrong with me and that it's all just in my head. Great. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 712
You deserved it 4 322

Same thing different taste

Top comments

onealmxwilson 18

You should have vomited in his office and then asked if that was in your head too.

toowie_fml 20

I was doing that for awhile, later I came to realize that it was because I was stressed about something that I kept denying.

Comments

My therapist told me the same thing after I spent an hour talking about my severe anxiety attacks...

yourmofo 6

Vomit in his face and get another opinion from a doctor who isn't lazy.

You might have anxiety and not know. I used to have problems where I would just puke all damn day for no reason. They put me on anxiety meds and I don't anymore. And I got tons of tests with no results.

ughhseriouslywow 10

"It's all in your head" is doctor speak for "I do not know what's wrong with you or why, but I want to seem like I'm really good at my job." I've been told several of my conditions we all in my head, then have another doctor, more honest doctor, tell me the real reason.

Puke on his floor, and say it's more in your stomach :P

I had so much trouble convincing doctors I had a weird problem like that which had suddenly become worse. Turns out I have a muscle reflex problem which no doctor thought of because it was so simple. Really got me PO'd.

Maybe you're eating something your body can't handle or drinking too much water? Kinda funny how everyone on here thinks they're smarter than their doctors though!

Look into Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome op. It's what I have. very real and very difficult to live with. can be child or adult onset

itssnotfunny 24

My mom does that. It's not that much, she'll just eat and then later regurgitate like half of it. No reason why, she just does that.