By jonh_215 - 08/04/2011 16:09 - United States

Today, as a going away present after five years of military service and one combat tour, the hospital scheduled me for a prostate exam. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 038
You deserved it 4 004

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

From what I've heard, those exams can be excruciatingly pleasurable. Enjoy your intense boner and I hope you have someone to drain it on or in.

Happy going away! May your prostate always be healthy. :D

Comments

If you get an erection as a male doctor enters your outlet with Mr. Index, you can have an excuse being away from home for so long. Look on the brighter side.

Muffin_Tops_fml 2

quit playing, you know you liked it.

LOLbomb 1

Surely after all those years of publicly showering with your comrades, a finger up your anus would be a walk in the park.l

lmaoatall 6

you've been through combat, I think you can handle it. now bend over and give me 20

lmaoatall 6

27- anyway will b fine with me! I'm not to picky. but after his exam, he may want to avoid squats.

SirEBC 7

I heard DocBasard likes giving those. Oooohh, burn. *Flips Doc off*

ohaiwatsurname 0

I only like giving them when the guy grunts and groans. Knowing my finger is causing such an intensely unpleasurable sensation is power. Now when they moan, that's when I send them to my colleague, the esteemed Dr. Ever1luvsboners. He's better, er, equipped to deal with such things.

Please don't run like Peter Griffin after the doctor does his job.

You're surprised that's their thank you?? Did ya not learn anything while being in the military.. hahah! Anyway, thank you for your service, and good luck in the civilian world!

TraceCase_ 19

What kind of present did you want from the hospital? A quick finger up the butt is better than a pair of prosthetic legs.

haha i never thought of it that way OP... your right XD

twinkle_nipso_O 0

my thought exactly! anyway prostate cancer is a big killer, getting checked it a good thing!