By gimmeasalad - 21/04/2012 06:01 - United States - Walnut Creek

Today, as I was washing my boyfriend's fishbowl, the fish did a Nemo and made an unholy leap down the drain. My immediate impulse was to flip the switch. Our kitchen now smells like mutilated fish and my boyfriend won't speak to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 147
You deserved it 36 921

Same thing different taste

Comments

This FML has been disturbing me all day whenever I look at the sink.. YDI it OP!!!

EmaK13 2

I like how people have completely overlooked that you were doing your boyfriend a favor by cleaning out a fishbowl that contained a fish that belonged to him, not you. Mistakes happen, it's nothing to give the silent treatment over. It's not like you woke up and thought "How can I murder this fish, and make it look like an accident?"

So, pet murder via incompetence is fine, just as long as it was in the process of doing someone a favor.

OHai15 12

101 ppl actually do watch the simpsons. if not it wouldnt even come on............. and i am not a nobody! >:P

thetweak70 2

While I feel bad for the poor fish, you need to tell your boyfriend to man up. And buy him a new fish.

Out of curiosity, are you ******* retarded?

You both deserve it. What you did was moronic. And, he should have kept the fish in a tank, not a bowl where he will be exposed to toxic ammonia.

In the sentence talking about ammonia, he meaning the fish.

Today, I saw a car driving 500 feet from me. My immediate impulse was to run towards it, and jump in front of the car. Almost as lame and stupid as what you did.