By Nick - 23/02/2009 03:04 - United States

Today, I arrived at my parents house for dinner. When I got there, I noticed that they had gay pride flags hanging from the porch, and gay rights bumper stickers plastered to their cars. There was also a huge "We accept you, Nick" banner hanging from the garage. I'M NOT GAY! FML
I agree, your life sucks 93 258
You deserved it 6 402

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even if you were gay They went a little overboard, no?

At least you know your parents aren't bigots... is that any consolation? :)

Comments

carillochris 0

At least you now have options, if you like that sort of thing.

If you're not gay, maybe you should consider it. I mean, at least your fam made a huge deal about the "Acceptance" part. My mom's a huge homophobe and I'm bisexual. There's no way I'm having THAT conversation.

hcolovex0x 0

FYL. Why would they think you're gay though. And this is an fml because he claimed he's not gay so don't u think it's a little insulting for someone to do something like that when it not true? It would be nice if it was true but it not.

lastminuteperm 0

Wouldn't it have been easier to write, "Today, I found out my parents think I'm gay. FML"

God forbid a straight man experience some homosexual stigma firsthand. Seriously, a little perspective, although perhaps uncomfortable, is a great gift. By the way, awesome parents OP. A little dramatic, yes, but awesome all the same.

Have you ever brought a girl home? Maybe you look like you're gay... That still sucks though

Well... at least you know if you do decide to be gay, they'd accept you for it.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

And how, exactly, do you decide to be gay?