By Jay - 06/06/2009 13:17 - United States

Today, I bought my cat a nice big bag of expensive anti-hairball catfood, so she'd stop puking hairballs on my things. After eating it, she started running around wildly, howling and projectile vomiting on EVERYTHING. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 749
You deserved it 7 210

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yeah..you're not supposed to just change an animal's food all of a sudden like that. it'd be like you only eating bread your entire life, and then one day we take away bread and just give you broccoli. you'd puke your guts up, because what the hell is this green stuff and where's my bread?! try mixing 75% old food with 25% new food for a few days, then 50%/50% , then 75% new and 25% , then 100% the new stuff.

That's how anti hairball food works. It's hard to cough up a hairball while puking

Comments

I'd go to a vet. Most likely, though, your cat is allergic to that cat food.

yeah..you're not supposed to just change an animal's food all of a sudden like that. it'd be like you only eating bread your entire life, and then one day we take away bread and just give you broccoli. you'd puke your guts up, because what the hell is this green stuff and where's my bread?! try mixing 75% old food with 25% new food for a few days, then 50%/50% , then 75% new and 25% , then 100% the new stuff.

yes this is what I was thinking. you can't just randomly start giving a cat a new food like that, you have to do it gradually. this was entirely your fault.

Usually when you change an animals food they have diahrea ( excuse my spelling) not vomit

LiliK_fml 21

Pretty much, but I think you're supposed to keep it at say, 75% old and 25% new for a week, maybe two

clockworkrainbow 3

Vomit > Hairballs? Poor kitty. Me-ouch!

GO KITTY! I want a cat like that, ill train it to puke on people I hate >:D!

FBIWarning 0

should of chucked the cat outside :P

Jade_Rothwell 0

#13 has it dead on.. which is why i think YDI .. yes it sucks.. but you fail at treating your cat right

Glam_fml 0

Like 13 said, you're not supposed to just switch an animals food like that. YDI for owning a pet and not knowing that. 19, dogs projectile vomit too. I hate all these cat-haters (I own two dogs and a cat). They are both good pets.

They use euthanized dogs and cats in the major pet brand food. Don't believe me? Google search dog food dead animals. Click around, read. I'd effing puke if you made me eat my own species too. Seriously, if any of you are going to own animals stop shoving that crap down their throat, all natural food is the same effing price.