By DramaQueen - 19/07/2009 06:45 - Canada

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. As I left his house and began to drive away, I see him chasing after my car barefoot. I stop and roll down the window, ready to listen to the speech he has prepared to win me over with. He takes a moment to catch his breath and says "I want my cellphone back". FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 832
You deserved it 62 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lyndis_fml 0

If you were prepared to listen to his speech, why did you break up with him? Should have tried to work shit out before you did something stupid. Since this is on FML, you're obviously upset that he doesn't want you back, so breaking up with him was just some ploy to get him to pay attention to you. Grow up.

Comments

lucky it wasn't me, i would have been far more cruel.

bbobe900000 0

this isn't very clear. the OP never said whether or not she actually WANTED him to beg to get back together. DramaQueen you need to make more clear what the FML is. hell, for all we know, he could mean that he bought her a cell phone, and that he wanted it back from her now.

What an fing attention hog of a girl

Mignun 0

It's your own fault. You should've talked before you left.

The funniest part of this description is how you immediately assumed he thought you were worth it. That indicates many things about you. I would tell you to be less self-absorbed, but you would most likely just rationalize that I can't possibly "know" you, and therefore cannot understand your situation. Regardless, your ego needs to go on a diet before you'll have any success in relationships.

Well put! I must say, most people on this shithole of a site just use acronyms and abbreviations to try to convey their point, but you were able to formulate actual full-length sentences. Plus which, you summed up just about everything I have to say about this disgusting ignorant **** who thinks she actually matters.

GatorBites 0

Why is this a fml? This is a classic case of masturbation. You screwed yourself. You're an idiot.

echarperouge 0
echarperouge 0

Wait... you dumped him? WTF kind of retarded bitch are you? That's so not an FML.

Guitarist45 0

this is the stupidest fml ever! YOU broke up with HIM. wouldn't you want your cell too?

Your life is ****** cause you broke up with a guy and you're still broken up with him? Strange...