By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 00:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I decided to check my email on our family computer. Since my dad's account was already logged on, I chose to use his instead of logging on my own. When opening up a new page and seeing his recently viewed sites, I learned that he loves to watch porn. I also learned he has a foot fetish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 553
You deserved it 19 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dashiell 0

From now on, ask him to give you foot massages all the time, see how he reacts.

xkaitlinwhitex 0

that's nothing, my dad is addicted to **** and has a horrible habit of making it really obvious. i caught my dad watching **** when i was like 8 (he was looking at it in the kitchen while i was eating and watching tv. WTF?) and recently i found out that he has a fetish for bald women (again, WTF?????????????)

Comments

Vampire_princess 0

You kinda deserved that..... why couldnt you have just logged into your own account? Lazy.....

OH NOEZ HE LIEKS PRONZ AND GOT A FETISH!!!!

boundforglorywt 0
deliapearl 0
thebigslim 13

This is one of the stupidest FML's to make it through.... I thought people moderated accordingly for real FML's?

hawaiianxpunchx3 0

same with the **** thing, one day i just went up to him and showed him how to delete his browsing history.

How do you know he has a foot fetish? I've gotten bored late at night and browsed really weird stuff, realized what I was doing, clicked it off and gone to sleep. Someone looking at my browsing history might think I have a foot fetish, but honestly I'm pretty disturbed by it.