By Anonymous - 24/11/2014 18:47 - United States - Charlottesville

Today, I decided to check out a dating site, when I stumbled across my ex wife's profile. She'd had it for four out of the five years of our marriage. And no, it didn't rate us as a good match. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 815
You deserved it 3 863

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cellycrunk 16

That's terrible. Maybe you can show that to the divorce lawyer and get some good money.

I disagree. Some people that use dating sites are busy working and don't go out to too many places where single people frequent.

Comments

homesuckfucker 28

Good! You know now that you aren't a good match for an unfaithful woman, and you have the opportunity to start anew. (I've also heard that living on your own isn't extremely terrible.)

nobody to eat your damn food, take the damn covers, use your good shampoo, etc.

Nobody to leave messes. Nobody who brings home crap you have nowhere to put. No one to move stuff around and make you spend a half hour looking for it… Yeah, single life ain't so bad!

That sucks , your wife is not a very good match, and hopefully you find someone better

You deserve better, OP! Screw her. Now go find someone on that dating site that you ARE compatible with!

Well, the site clearly condones the divorce. You were probably too good for her anyway.

"Condones" means "condoms" in spanish and I read it as condoms and was like "what the hell does that have to do with ANYTHING?!" Hehe sorry, just wanted to share that with you.

I don't know if that's better or worse than having your worthless loser of an ex come up as your top-rated match in a 500-mile radius. At least you can take comfort that you aren't that compatible with someone who is clearly disagreeable and that she's not your problem anymore.

My ex-wife of 12 years came up as a top rated match on OkCupid, I immediately blocked her before she could find out.

LiveLifeAllDay 11

I think you just need to get out there and prove to her that your the one who benefited from the divorce

At least you dodged a bullet, even if it took a little while! (:

Since they were married for 5 years, I wouldn't say he dodged a bullet. More like a minor flesh wound.

PSYqualiac 17

You got 99 problems, but she ain't one.

Boohoo. I don't know what you guys read, but this is what,I read, "Today, I learned my ex wife and I are not a good match. FML."

His ex wife had a dating site profile for 4 years of their 5 year marriage. I think that is FML worthy

Maybe you should have checked that earlier... You'll find your perfect match soon