By Moses - 25/04/2016 15:31 - Egypt

Today, I dragged my entire family to the beach for a swim. I don’t know what was up with the tides but the water was all over the place as soon as we came near. FML
I agree, your life sucks 312
You deserved it 41

Top comments

Why is there only a "I agree, that's historical" button? Give us the usual 2 opposing opinions at least.

Comments

Why is there only a "I agree, that's historical" button? Give us the usual 2 opposing opinions at least.

ABlindMan 17

A "YSI" would t fit here as they're supposed to be jokes basically.

I understand what you mean but if they made a 'I agree, that's historical' just for the historical FMLs, why not create an opposite to it?

Do you mean something like I disagree that fictional?

Now I know the FML's I've submitted are way funnier. They were all rejected.

turdwrangler 18

Ouch outed specifically by an FML staff member. That's gotta hurt.

Now I want to know what the chive one was....

Alan, that was beautiful. Thank you for making my day.

If this was funnier than the chive one, I can't even imagine how crappy it was.

As a history buff I feel they could really do a lot better.

This is not historical, just dated. It is along the lines of those fake facebook exchanges between long time dead people, so it is not original, just corny. And that button "I agree that's historical" makes me cringe. Cheesy! Personally I'm not interested in made up stories.

I agree, so bad I don't think I'll be coming back for entertainment. Fail

@30 dude calm down, it's a joke for one, two over 2 billion people believe it to be historical fact.

the bible isn't historical. Stop trying to be funny.

Just noticed that a lot of comments that used to be here are gone... Not moderated just gone. Funny how that happened.

I may be coming a bit late to the game here, but there is a lot of evidence for Moses existing and the events transpiring as they did. Heck some archaeologists even found Joseph's tomb

thank you! I don't know where these people are getting their, "none of this is factual" crap.

Ugh, if I wanted lame ass jokes I would go to a lame ass jokes site, i think FML is just ruined by this new "historical" insulting of historic figures with bad jokes. Are they made up by a 10 year old?