By brokenrainbow. - 31/12/2009 13:28 - United Kingdom

Today, I finally discovered the reason my front room smelt funny. My dog, thinking the Christmas tree was real, has been peeing on it for the past two weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 207
You deserved it 5 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can't recognise what dog pee smells like? I can't believe it took you that long to notice...

I used to work at a dog grooming place and we would put a tree up every year. My boss finally changed it to a fake tree since the dogs would use it as a toilet...but with the fake tree, we never had any troubles since there was no scent.

Comments

unless your hammering precious metals, you didn't "smelt" anything.

Hammering and smelting are incongruous numnutz.

I used to work at a dog grooming place and we would put a tree up every year. My boss finally changed it to a fake tree since the dogs would use it as a toilet...but with the fake tree, we never had any troubles since there was no scent.

foodfood 3

ICKY dog. wouldnt you check under the tree?

Erindub 0

YDI for celebrating Xmas. I hate the holidays!

emseeaich 0

are you serious. loser. you probably have no friends

your dog thought a fake tree was real?.... well you definately didn't get the pick of the litter now did you

MitillizOO 0

I can't believe that it took you a while to notice your dog pee on the Christmas tree! I hope you throw out the Xmas tree instead of keep it in the house for while.

Oh man, that's disgusting. However, I think I would have noticed straight with my own dog!

since it was a fake tree, the dog used fake piss. that's why the op didn't place it right away. it's beginning to smell a lot like dog piss..... cmon, everybody join in!